Product code for Dealer: 709JST50-1224
Do you need a professional booster to start your battery even when deeply discharged?
With the starter BC JumpStarter TRADITIONAL 12 / 24V 12V 5000A and 2500A 24V the risk of being stuck with your vehicle remains just a distant memory.
Are you a mechanic? Do you often use a booster to start several vehicles one after the other?
This booster is perfect for professional use of auto electricians, repair shops and roadside assistance: in fact it can start all 12V / 24V gasoline, diesel and hybrid vehicles and is also suitable to start engines of trucks and buses.
Thanks to its trolley type handle and practicle wheels, it's ideal for professional use: it can be carried on board a rescue vehicle.
With its 5000 A peak current for 12V engines (performs up to 100 consecutive starts with deeply discharged battery with a single charge) and 2500 A peak current for 24V engines, the product ensures excellent performance and can kick-start your battery even from an extreme discharge, so you never have to worry about running out of battery.
The high nominal power is not a problem: the booster only provides the energy ( amount of current) actually required by the vehicle. For example, if the booster is a 5000 12V but your vehicle only requires 600 A, there is no risk of damage because the device will not provide any extra power or extra tension.
This booster is solid, robust, reliable and durable over time : the shell is resistant to accidental falls and crushing (even in case of crushing under the wheel of the vehicle) the handle and wheels turn it into a trolley and enable it to be easily moved and transported (despite the weight 22Kg), the high quality cables are durable and long lasting, the cables are durable and long lasting, the clamps are isolated and robust: attention to detail that characterizes the entire range of starters BC Battery has allowed us to offer a solid and durable professional product adapt for intense and continuous use.
Using it is simple: just attach the clamps to the battery terminals (red clamp to the positive pole, black clamp to the negative pole), keeping the knob on "OFF", and then turn it to 12V or 24V depending on the type of engine you need to start.
The BC SMART 4000 charger supplied with the booster can be used to charge the device, and can also be used to charge the battery of other vehicles, while the built-in voltmeter allows to check the state of charge at any time by pressing the yellow button (see picture): all these features make it an ideal device for professionals.
Equipped with two powerful AGM high quality batteries (type Genesis 22 Ah,), strength and durability of the booster are guaranteed for all kinds of trucks with 24V batteries (like Iveco , Daf, Man, Scania, Mercedes-benz, Renault, Volvo and Fiat) and cars with 12V batteries (such as Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi , Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda Auto, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
BC JumpStarter TRADITIONAL 12 / 24V is a powerful and reliable device with many features that make it an excellent product:
- Designed for professional and intensive use and built with high quality materials
- 150 cm long cable (cable cross section 50 mm2) for an easy and practical use in the workshop (it can also be left on the ground and allows easy access to the battery compartment);
- resistant and insulated clamps; the positive clamp is equipped with a safety fuse inside the knob
- sound / light alarm for short-circuit protection and polarity reversal
- It can also be used as a "memory saver" device to use during the replacement of your vehicle's battery, using an OBD adapter (optional): this way all electronic systems will be maintained in perfect condition.
- Universal 12V cigarette lighter socket for charging the starter
- Automatic battery charger BC SMART 4000 Supplied
- 2 years warranty
The booster is provided with a 4 Amp battery charger BC SMART 4000 : thanks to the 8-cycle charging algorithm, it is able to optimally maintain the type Genesis AGM batteries of your booster, and can also be used to charge the battery of other vehicles.
All BC Battery boosters/starters have latest generation technology, and are among the safest and most advanced on the market.
The booster is equipped with a system of sound / light alarm which is automatically activated in the event of short circuit, reverse polarity or accidental contact of the clamps: this makes it even safer and more reliable.
In addition, a protective fuse is inserted in the positive clamp (red) within the knob (we also provide a spare fuse)
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- BC JumpStarter TRADITIONAL 12 / 24V with integrated clamps
- Battery charger BC SMART 4000
- Spare protection fuse (1 is already present in the red clamp)
- Complete and Multilingual instruction Manual
- Voltage: 12/24 Volt
- Peak current (PA): 5000A 12V / 24V 2500A
- Starting current* (CA): up to 1700A 12V / up to 850A 24V
- Battery capacity: 2 x 12V 22 Ah
- Cable size: 50 mm2
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Dimensions: 350 x 300 x 600 mm
- Weight (kg): 21.5 Kg
- External fuse: 500A
* The booster delivers a variable current according to the requirements of the vehicle to avoid any risk of damage to the vehicle’s electronics.