Do you need a professional booster to start your battery even when deeply discharged?
The starter is equipped with a professional battery (type Genesis 22Ah) and a charger BC SMART 2000 (value of 90 Euro) and assures durability and reliability. You'll also be able to charge and desuplhate the batteries in your workshop.
The length of its cables (120 cm) will allow you place the jumpstarter on the ground and connect it to the battery inside the engine hood. You won't have to balance it on the vehicle, thus risking to drop it (a typical feature of cheap boosters). The copper present in the cables (25mm) allows maximum passage of current from the booster to the battery as well as low heat generation along the entire wiring and the clamps, which will remain practically at room temperature after use.
With the JumpStarter TRADITIONAL 2500A 12V the risk of getting stuck with your vehicle remains just a distant memory.
Are you a mechanic? Do you often use a booster to start several vehicles one after the other?
This booster is perfect for professional use of auto electricians, repair shops and roadside assistance: in fact it can start all 12V gasoline, diesel and hybrid vehicles up to 8000cc displacement, and thanks to its compact size and low weight (only 9 , 4 kg!) it is ideal for professional use: you can easily carry it on board an emergency vehicle. Thanks to its 2500A peak current, this product provides excellent performance and can jump-start your battery even when deeply discharged, so you never have to worry about running out of charge.
This booster is solid, robust, reliable and durable over time : the shell is resistant to accidental falls and crushing (even in case of crushing under the wheel of the vehicle), the ergonomic handle allows convenient and easy transport, the high quality cables are durable and long lasting, the clamps are isolated and robust: attention to detail that characterizes the entire range of starters BC Battery has allowed us to offer a solid and durable professional product adapt for intense and continuous use.
Using it is simple: just attach the clamps to the battery terminals (red clamp to the positive pole, black clamp to the negative pole). The booster is usable up to 50 consecutive starts of gasoline vehicles, diesel and hybrids up to 8000cc displacement.
Its small size and its low weight (only 9.4 kg!) Make it practical to use and ideal to carry always with you.
Equipped with a high quality powerful lead-acid battery (Genesis type, 22 Ah) the booster is suitable for all vehicle types.
BC JumpStarter TRADITIONAL 2500A-12V is a powerful and reliable device with many features that make it an excellent product.
- Designed for professional and intensive use and built with high quality materials
- Cable length: 120 cm, for a practical and convenient use in the workshop (can also be left on the ground and offers easy access to the battery compartment)
- Resistant and insulated pliers
- It can also be used as a "memory saver" device to use during the replacement of your vehicle's battery, using an OBD adapter (optional): this way all electronic systems will be maintained in perfect condition.
Its five intuitive LED lights allow you to monitor at any time the level of charge of the device.
The booster comes with a BC SMART 2000 charger: thanks to the 8-cycles charging algorithm, it is able to perfectly maintain the 22 Ah lead-acid battery of your booster, and can also be used to charge the battery of your vehicle.
All BC Battery boosters/starters have latest generation technology, and are among the safest and most advanced on the market.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- BC JumpStarter TRADITIONAL 2500A-12V with integrated clamps
- Battery charger BC SMART 2000
- Complete and multilingual instruction manual
- Voltage: 12V
- Peak current (PA): 2500A
- Starting current* (CA): up to 850A
- Battery capacity: 12V 22 Ah
- Cable size: 25 mm2
- Cable length: 120 cm
- Integrated 12V socket: 15A
- Dimensions: 275 x 145 x 330 mm
- Weight: 9.4 kg
* The booster delivers a variable current according to the requirements of the vehicle to avoid any risk of damage to the vehicle’s electronics.