PRO 4S | PROFESSIONAL 4 EXIT CHARGER|
BC PRO 4S is the ideal device to manage up to four 12V batteries simultaneously (one of which can be lithium), particularly designed for motorcycle repair shops, remittances of vehicles and battery retailers.
Whether to recharge and desolfatare customer batteries, to initialize and provide the first charge new batteries or to keep the batteries charged on the shelves of a warehouse, BC PRO 4S is always the right solution.
The charger is equipped with 4 independent outputs (2 Amp each), which operate in a completely automatic way.
The unit with digital display can also be used for the maintenance of lithium batteries and for the analysis of battery and alternator on board the vehicle.
This charger can recover batteries from 1.25V and can restore old batteries with its desulphation cycle. Before switching to maintenance mode, the device analyzes the battery to ensure that it is able to hold a charge.
The TURBO mode and the indication of the remaining time to complete desulfation are two important features that simplify the work in the workshop.
- Input voltage: 220 ÷ 240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Charging Voltage: 13.8V / 14.4V (lead-acid - 14.2V (Li) - nom. 12V
- Current Load: 4 x 2 A max
- Charging algorithm: 8 cycles (lead-acid) / 7 cycles (lithium)
- Battery capacity: 3-100 Ah (lead-acid) / 1- 100 Ah (lithium)
- Dimensions (mm): 275x205x80
- Operational temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C / -4 ° F - 122 ° F +