- BC Lithium elected best Lithium battery in Germany 2019.
- Ultralight: LiFePO4 lithium battery up to 4.4 kg lighter than traditional lead / acid batteries.
- Replaces the following lead-acid batteries: 51814/51913/52015 / HG-18-12. Corresponding lithium battery codes: L51913 - HJ51913-FP - MM-ION-14.
- Higher Inrush Current: up to 50 times the battery capacity, longer lifespan: about 2000 charge and discharge cycles compared to the average 300 of a traditional battery.
- Eco-Friendly (does not contain acids or heavy metals) and 100% safe: non-combustible and non-explosive, no risk of acid loss. LED indicator of the battery charge status and BMS (Battery Management System).
The BC51913-FP-I motorcycle lithium battery replaces the following lead-acid batteries: 51814 - 51913 - 52015 - HG-18-12. Corresponding lithium battery codes: L51913 - HJ51913-FP - MM-ION-14.
BC LITHIUM batteries are ultralight (weigh up to 80% less than the corresponding lead-acid batteries) and guarantee greater performance and a higher starting current (up to 50 times the battery capacity).
They are particularly advantageous for sports use on the track, have a longer lifespan (about 2000 charge / discharge cycles) and can be quickly recharged.
BC LITHIUM BATTERIES are safe, eco-friendly and non-polluting: they do not contain acids or heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury), they are neither combustible nor explosive, there is no risk of acid loss.
When the battery is disconnected from the vehicle, it maintains its charge for a long time, thanks to the reduced self-discharge of lithium batteries. If the battery remains installed on the motorcycle, we recommend regular maintenance with a specific battery charger (eg BC DUETTO).
BC51913-FP-I is a starter lithium battery, ideal for motorcycles, scooters, quads, snowmobiles, lawnmowers and jet skis.
The BC range allows a simple and risk-free installation for the less experienced user:
• Protection against overcharging / overheating of the battery
• Protection against inversion of battery poles
• Protection against permanent short circuit
• Thermal protection against overheating
• Does not require the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle
• No interference with the vehicle's on-board electronics
• Laboratory tests ensure the construction of the products in compliance with current legislation on safety and electromagnetic compatibility
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
- the BC51913-FP-I lithium-iron-phosphate battery, equipped with a LED indicator of the state of charge and a BMS system for managing the charge balance;
- the protective cap of the positive pole of the battery;
- the screws and nuts required for installation;
- the instruction manual.
Battery type: LiFePO4 - Lithium iron phosphate
Voltage: 12 Volts
Inrush (CA): 450
Weight (Kg): 1.6
Dimensions (mm): 181x77x170
Capacity (Ah): 7.2
Corresponding lead / acid battery codes: 51814 - 51913 - 52015 - HG-18-12
Polarity: left negative pole, right positive pole.