BC Starter Kit is a system that BC Battery Controller has developed through its experience in World Superbike and offers the ultimate solution to the problem of "being left on foot with your motorbikes"
Benefits of BC Starter Kit
-reducing weight of the battery up to 80%, thanks to our BC Lithium Batteries.
-Universal cable for the connection of both a maintainer of charge (included in the kit) and a portable lithium battery booster (not included), thus avoiding to install too many wires around the battery.
-quick-hitch cable for immediate emergency starter connection
- quick-hitch cable for immediate charger/maintainer connection, using the same cable used for emergency starter, thus avoiding to install too many cables around the battery.
-The charger / maintainer BC Lithium 900 can remain connected continuously and allows in-term storage of your motorbike to keep the battery perfectly charged and to recover it in case of deep discharge (as low as 1.25V, the lowest value on the market).
-lithium battery portable emergency starter (as small as a common smartphone), that can also be used as a powerbank for all electronic devices
BC Starter Kit Contains:
- Lithium battery BCT9B-FP
- BBC Bike Booster Cable
- Lithium 900 BC
- BC K1200 Air
BC Battery Controller is an Italian company that has been operating in the sector for over 12 years and is present in the world of racing by sponsoring drivers and teams present in national and international competitions such as the World Superbike 1000, 600 and 300, the Italian Championship speed (CIV) in the categories 600 and 300 and the motocross World Championship in the category MXGP.
Thanks to these experiences, the collaboration and the tests performed with various motorcycle manufacturers (Mv Agusta, Ducati, Kymco, Moto Morini) we designed, developed and produced internally (or with suppliers / external partners), the components of the Starter Kit, which comes as a practical cutting-edge system, convenient and simple to use on the racing track or in everyday life.
BC Starter KIT (description and safety)
- BCT9B-FP is a lithium battery BC Lithium Batteries that has many advantages compared to a lead / acid battery such as reduction in the weight of the battery up to 80%, longer duration of life with about 2000 charge and discharge cycles against 300/400 of traditional batteries, greater safety (not combustible or explosive, no acids inside), more starting current (up to double compared to traditional batteries), much faster recharging, eco-friendly and non-polluting.
- BBC Bike Booster Cable is a unique accessory for quick connection of a battery starter or a charging maintainer BC to motorcycle and scooter batteries. The grafts of both products become a very simple task for a few seconds and above all take place using the same cabling, thus avoiding to install too many wires around the battery.
BBC is universal for any bike, compatible with most of the starters handsets in the market, lithium and is made with specific materials for automotive that make it resistant to oils and greases and at temperatures up to 200 ° C and 500 ° C on the negative to the positive. The product also has an electronic protection circuit that prevents reverse currents during start-up to cause damage to the booster.
- BC Lithium 900 is a charger / specific maintainer for lithium batteries. Thanks to its 7 charging cycles it can remain connected continuously and allows in-term storage of your motorbike to keep the battery perfectly charged and to recover it in case of deep discharge as low as 1.25V, the lower value of the market.
The product is protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overload, overheating and does not make sparks.
- BC K1200 Air is the most compact emergency starter of the BC range (similar in size to a common smartphone) and you can also use it as Powerbank (USB 2 Amp output with multi-adapter). This lightweight and compact product can quickly start motorcycles, scooters and quad bikes with batteries up to 20 Ah. The device also integrates a three-speed LED flashlight (steady light, signaling SOS or strobe light).