The BC Battery products that we recommend are:
- SMART 2000 +:click if you want a product that provides a good speed of charge for the for lead-acid battery of your car.
- 3500 EVO +: click if you are looking for a product that combines good speed charging versatile (for Start&Stop batteries but also traditional) and our best battery test technology for any type of user (accessible to all thanks to the easy to read LCD display)
- SMART 5000+: click if you are looking for a product that combines excellent upload speed, versatile ( to Start&Stop batteries but also traditional Motoring), and provide information about the battery status via an LED bar instead of an LCD display
- Your car has a lithium battery (lithium-ion batteries, LiFePO4) and do not intend to return to the lead-acid? Click here to see the specific charger / maintainer for lithium batteries
- 8 automatic cycles of charging and maintaining
- Temperature compensation: integrated temperature sensor which automatically adjusts the charging curve according to the ambient temperature
- "System connects and forget": once completed the charging cycle, the device automatically switches to the maintenance mode, safely and economically (maximum 2 € per year in the bill for continuous use 365 days a year h24 )
- the maximum charging current (respectively 2 Amp, 3.5 Amp and Amp 5), which affects the charging speed (the higher the charging current, the greater the charge rate).
- BC 3500 EVO + has an LCD display, while SMART SMART 2000+ and 5000+ an LED light bar
- SMART 5000+ has the Power Supply function to preserve the memories of the onboard devices during battery replacement.
- BC 3500 EVO + and SMART 5000+ have 3 charging programs: Auto (depending on 3,5Amp model, and 5 Amp), motorcycles (more than 1 Amp) and specific program for modern batteries Auto Start& Stop ( depending on the model and 3,5Amp 5 Amp).
Our chargers and maintainers are compatible with both traditional vehicles (Diesel, Gasoline, Natural Gas, LPG ) and with hybrid vehicles (i.e. petrol and electric).
For more information about the different types of hybrid, click here.
We always recommand our customers to test the specifications of their car by consulting the instruction manuals provided by the manufacturer.
You have more than one car? Do you also have a motorbike?
You can add another cable with eyelets to your order (see photo), so by using a common screwdriver you can "get your hands dirty" once and set a connection cable for each of your vehicles. All BC products are protected against short circuit and do not make any spark even in the event of incorrect installation. NO risk of damaging your vehicle or hurt yourself!
This way you will be able to connect your charger BC all your cars (or even your bike) just in a few seconds!
If you want to install it on a new bike, click on cable with eyelets for motorcycles